- 2013 Year-end Process
- (September 12, 2013) Keeping U of T paid: today, tomorrow and every day.
- (September 12, 2013) U of T Payroll Trivia
- Information on Canada Savings Bonds-Payroll Savings Program
- Declaration of Conditions of Employment (T2200)
- Payroll Bank Authorization Form for Direct Deposit
- Payroll Deduction Change Form (Canada Savings Bonds-Payroll Savings Program)
- USW Casual Timesheets & Information Forms
- Waiver of Withholding Tax Under Regulation 105 (1)
The Central Payroll Services team provides the following services:
- Processing and payment of the university’s monthly, and bi-weekly payrolls;
- Cheque distribution;
- Direct deposit enrollment, change and cancellation;
- Lost cheque replacement;
- Maintains employee payroll records;
- Processing of all federal and provincial mandated employment tax forms; and,
- Issues calendar year-end tax documents.
Hours of Operation:
- The team is available from: 8:45 a.m. to 5 p.m., (4:30 p.m. from Canada Day to Labour Day) Monday to Friday.
- The office is located at 215 Huron Street, 8th Floor, Toronto, ON M5S 1A2.
- For general payroll inquiries, please contact 416.978.0452 or email@example.com.