- If you have reached the age of 65 and are in receipt of a Canada Pension Plan (CPP) pension, and you do not wish to make CPP contributions, you must file a CPT30 form with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) in order to stop the contribution. More information please visit Canada Revenue Agency’s website.
- As of October 1, 2015, Ontario minimum wage has increased. Please click here for more information.
- Enhanced Employee Self-Service is coming soon. To ensure continued access to the ESS service, be sure to have your personnel (employee) number, UTORid and password ready. Contact your HR Divisional Office as soon as possible, if you are unable to locate them.
- This October, don't miss your chance to save with the Canada Saving Bond (CSB) Payroll Savings Program. Click here or visit the Canada Saving Bond's website for more information (our Organization ID is 12212).
- Year-end is fast approaching; to ensure that your 2015 tax slip to be delivered to your correct address, please make sure your address is kept up to date in our payroll system. If you need to find more information please contact Central Payroll Service. For students who updated address in ROSI, please also contact your payroll processor to update the same address information in payroll system.
The Central Payroll Services Team
provides the following services:
- Processing and payment of the university’s monthly, and bi-weekly payrolls;
- Cheque distribution;
- Direct deposit enrollment, change and cancellation;
- Lost cheque replacement;
- Maintains employee payroll records;
- Processing of all federal and provincial mandated employment tax forms; and,
- Issues calendar year-end tax documents.
Hours of Operation
- The team is available from: 8:45 a.m. to 5 p.m., (4:30 p.m. from Canada Day to Labour Day) Monday to Friday.
- The office is located at 215 Huron Street, 8th Floor, Toronto, ON M5S 1A2.
- For general payroll inquiries, please contact 416.978.0452 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information on 2015 Canada Savings Bonds-Payroll Savings Program
- Declaration of Conditions of Employment (T2200)
- Payroll Bank Authorization Form for Direct Deposit
- Payroll Deduction Change Form (Canada Savings Bonds-Payroll Savings Program)
- USW Casual Timesheets & Information Forms
- Waiver of Withholding Tax Under Regulation 105 (1)