- The enhanced Employee Self-Service is available for Non-Appointed / Casual Employees on November 9. If you do not know your personnel number or UTORid, please check with your Business Officer or your HR Divisional Office. You can also verify your UTORid here.
- If an employee’s wages are overpaid due to an administrative error, and the overpayment is not recovered within the same year that overpayment occurs, then employee will have to repay the gross amount. For more information, please visit the Canada Revenue Agency's website.
- Non-Periodic (Bonus) Income Taxation Method: any payment made to an employee outside of their regular income is considered irregular payment and therefore, non-periodic tax calculation method applies. This includes one-time payment, vacation pay out, retro increase, etc. Additional payments such as these should be taxed using the Non-periodic (bonus) taxation method.
- The 2016 Pay Schedule is here!
The Central Payroll Services Team
provides the following services:
- Processing and payment of the university’s monthly, and bi-weekly payrolls;
- Cheque distribution;
- Direct deposit enrollment, change and cancellation;
- Lost cheque replacement;
- Maintains employee payroll records;
- Processing of all federal and provincial mandated employment tax forms; and,
- Issues calendar year-end tax documents.
Hours of Operation
- The team is available from: 8:45 a.m. to 5 p.m., (4:30 p.m. from Canada Day to Labour Day) Monday to Friday.
- The office is located at 215 Huron Street, 8th Floor, Toronto, ON M5S 1A2.
- For general payroll inquiries, please contact 416.978.0452 or email@example.com.
- Information on 2015 Canada Savings Bonds-Payroll Savings Program
- Declaration of Conditions of Employment (T2200)
- Payroll Bank Authorization Form for Direct Deposit
- Payroll Deduction Change Form (Canada Savings Bonds-Payroll Savings Program)
- USW Casual Timesheets & Information Forms
- Waiver of Withholding Tax Under Regulation 105 (1)