February 8, 2016
Re: For your information: When tax slips will be mailed and available online
Please note that 2015 tax slips will be:
- Delivered on Tuesday, February 23, 2016; and,
- Available on Employee Self-Service for active appointed / non-appointed staff starting Tuesday, February 23, 2016.
New: starting 2016, our non-appointed employees will also have access to electronic T4/T4A slips through Employee Self-Service (ESS).
This message has been posted to the news section of the Human Resources & Equity site and will appear in Thursday’s Bulletin.
Anyone with questions is asked to contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Protect your Personal Information
Please be advised that the University of Toronto does not send out unsolicited emails to employees with a link asking you to divulge or view personal or financial information.
This information is available to individual employees through the secure online service: Employee Self-Service (ESS).
The Central Payroll Services Team
provides the following services:
- Processing and payment of the university’s monthly, and bi-weekly payrolls;
- Cheque distribution;
- Direct deposit enrollment, change and cancellation;
- Lost cheque replacement;
- Maintains employee payroll records;
- Processing of all federal and provincial mandated employment tax forms; and,
- Issues calendar year-end tax documents.
Hours of Operation
- The team is available from: 8:45 a.m. to 5 p.m., (4:30 p.m. from Canada Day to Labour Day) Monday to Friday.
- The office is located at 215 Huron Street, 8th Floor, Toronto, ON M5S 1A2.
- For general payroll inquiries, please contact 416.978.0452 or email@example.com.
- Information on 2015 Canada Savings Bonds-Payroll Savings Program
- Declaration of Conditions of Employment (T2200)
- Payroll Bank Authorization Form for Direct Deposit
- Payroll Deduction Change Form (Canada Savings Bonds-Payroll Savings Program)
- USW Casual Timesheets & Information Forms
- Waiver of Withholding Tax Under Regulation 105 (1)