Health & Well-being Programs & Services
Related Policies & Guidelines
Health & Well-being Programs & Services addresses issues of health, injury, illness and accommodation for employees. It provides:
- Support to employees on sick leave, long term disability or WSIB claim and returning to work after illness or injury (for both the employee and his or her department);
- Information on workplace injury, long term disability, workplace accommodation and related issues;
- Information about healthy workplaces, individual health strategies, educational opportunities and health-related resources and services both on and off campus.
When should you contact the office?
- You would like more information on workplace health, injury, illness and accommodation;
- You would like to know more about what can be done to ease your transition back to work after being off due to illness or injury;
- You are a manager with a staff member returning to work after being off due to illness or injury;
- You would like to know more about keeping physically and mentally healthy on the job.