Why Join U of T?
Are you looking for a challenging, meaningful career in a supportive and diverse environment?
Opportunities exist for people from a wide range of backgrounds, ranging from recent graduates to experienced senior professionals.
We offer challenging work within an open environment that celebrates diversity in all its forms. Our focus is on creating a positive work environment that attracts and retains excellent employees through a combination of competitive compensation, favourable working conditions, opportunities for career growth and development and a unique organizational culture.
Among the benefits, our employees have access to:
- Excellent health and dental benefits;
- On-site support for training and career development;
- Flexible work arrangements;
- Childcare subsidy;
- Tuition waivers;
- Scholarships and/or tuition waivers for dependants;
- Generous paid time off;
- Support on equity and diversity issues;
- On-site childcare;
- University Pension Plan;
- Subsidized athletic facility membership;
- World-renowned libraries;
- Confidential counselling services;
- Parking and TTC Metropasses;
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan; and,
- Continued health benefits for pensioners.