|Date:||May 2, 2019|
|To:||Staff Who Work in Simcoe Hall (via Simcoe Listserv); Division of Human Resources & Equity|
|From:||Kelly Hannah-Moffat, Vice-President, Human Resources & Equity, and Chair, Simcoe Hall Vice-Presidential Staff Award|
I am pleased to announce and congratulate this year’s recipients of the Simcoe Hall Vice-Presidential Staff Awards. This program acknowledges and celebrates the contributions of outstanding staff who are Confidential, Unionized, or Professional & Managerial at any level, specifically those who work in service of either the President’s Office, the Division of the Vice-President & Provost, a Vice-Presidential Division (where the Vice-President is a member of Simcoe Hall Vice-Presidents), or the Office of the Governing Council.
This year’s recipients are:
- Patrick Leo Brennan, Senior Property Manager, Facilities & Services
- Vikram Chadalawada, Manager, Student Information Systems, Enterprise Applications & Solutions Integration
- Marc Drouin, Director, Research Safety & Compliance, Environmental Health & Safety
- Hayley Fuller, Communications & Change Manager, Human Resources & Equity
- Jonathan Hamilton-Diabo, Director, Indigenous Initiatives, Office of the Vice-President & Provost
- Satpal K. McCaughey, Manager, Volunteer Leadership & Engagement, Alumni Relations
- Sue McGlashan, Information Security Architect, Information Security & Enterprise Architecture
Award recipients will receive a gift and are invited to a special lunch celebration on July 10th with several University of Toronto (U of T) senior administrators.
Further information is available on the Simcoe Hall Vice-Presidential Staff Award page of the HR & Equity website.