The Halogen Performance Management software enables the electronic creation, routing, approval, storage and reporting of performance assessments, allowing for more consistency, accountability and transparency in the entire performance assessment process.
How to Access Halogen
Log In with Your UTORid & Password
Your UTORid and password are the same credentials you use to log into your UToronto email and Employee Self-Service. For UTORid help, please visit the UTORid Account Management page.
Access from Tablets & Other Mobile Devices
Mobile and Tablet users will be able to complete the performance assessment forms in Halogen. Depending on your mobile version and platform, limited functionality of additional features (such as document attachment or feedback attachment) may be possible.
View a PDF of the following Halogen reference guides:
- Home Page Quick Guide – Halogen Version 18
- How to Save and Print Forms
- Halogen Additional Functionality – Post Documents, Feedback, Split Screen, Manage Tasks
- Halogen Additional Comments Guide for Reviewers and Third Parties
- Halogen How to View Past Assessments, Goals, and Development Activities
- AP-SDO – How to View Development Summary Reports in Halogen