What’s been happening with this project?
January & February 2017 — Feedback Sessions
At the start of 2017, an invitation to participate in website feedback sessions was extended to all tri-campus University of Toronto (U of T) HR Divisional Offices, select HR Central teams, a group of HR admin staff, business and financial officers, and the vice-president of HR & Equity.
The following participants engaged in these half- to one-hour feedback sessions:
Seven HR Central teams:
- AODA Office
- Benefits (who, along with ESS, were previously consulted with in the fall of 2016)
- Labour Relations
- Strategic Recruitment (including Immigration and UTemp)
Six HR Divisional Offices:
- Faculty of Applied Science & Engineering
- Faculty of Arts & Science
- Faculty of Medicine
- Ontario Institute for Studies in Education
- Professional Faculties
- University Operations
Six HR Administrators, Business & Financial Officers:
- From single and multi-departmental faculties
Vice-President, HR & Equity
What’s happening next?
March to June 2017 — Content Audits
Starting in March, we will be working on the most important stage of the redesign process: assessing our content.
As the feedback sessions gave us a better understanding of how this site is being used, by assessing our content, we will gain a better sense of how the information on this site should be organized.