Employee Self-Service (ESS)
First Time Users
New Online Services
For Appointed Employees
For Non-Appointed / Casual Employees
- How do I log in to ESS?
- How do I verify my UTORid and password?
- What is my personnel number?
- How do I view my pay statement?
- How do I view my tax slip?
For more answers, visit the enhanced ESS Frequently Asked Questions page.
7 a.m. to 1 a.m. (next day)
Monday to Sunday
- Click here for more information on system availablility and planned outages.
For security purposes, the ESS helpdesk requires the following information to verify your identity: (1) the last four digits of your SIN, (2) your personnel number, and (3) your date of birth.